- Brand Name: Frederique Constant
- Style Number: FC259BR5B6DBR
- Also Called: FC-259BR5B6DBR
- Series: Classics
- Style (Gender): Men's
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Black
- Movement: Quartz
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Day, Date
- Crystal Material: Sapphire
- Case Diameter: 40.0 mm
- Case Thickness: 9.0 mm
- Caseback: Stainless Steel
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel Function: Fixed
- Water Resistance: 50m / 165ft ( suitable for very light splashing; unsuitable for rain, showering, swimming or diving)
- Crown Material: Stainless steel
- Calendar: Date Display Subdial At The 3 o'clock Position And A Day Of The Week Display Subdial At The 9 o'clock Position
- Watch Bracelet / Strap Material: Brown Alligator Leather
- Watch Clasp Material: Stainless Steel, Pin buckle
About Frederique ConstantFrederique Constant SA is a luxury wristwatch manufacturer based in Plan-les-Ouates, Geneva. The company was established in its current form in 1988 by Aletta Bax and Peter Stas and is involved in all the stages of watch production, from initial design to final assembly. The company produces over 120,000 watches annually.
In February 2007, Frederique Constant began production of the Silicium escapement wheel (first introduced to the industry by Patek Philippe in 2005.) Frederique Constant introduced the Heart Beat Calibre FC 935 Silicium in October 2007. The FC Heart Beat implements new high tech materials to create better, more precise and more reliable mechanical watches.
In April 2008, Frederique Constant established itself as one of Switzerland’s leading watch brands with the creation of a tourbillon with a silicium escape-wheel and, for the first time, an amplitude of over 300 degrees between its vertical and horizontal positions. Coupled with the rapid oscillation, this gives the watch an unusually high level of precision, while the silicium guarantees optimum protection.
Frederique Constant's extensive watch collection includes the Heart Beat Manufacture (with in house movements), the Maxime Manufacture Automatic, Ladies Automatic, Runabout, Index, Vintage Rally, Junior (aimed at teenagers), Delight, Classics, Slim Line, Carree, Persuasion and Art Deco.
Frederique Constant is known for delicate rounded cases that require many hours of hand polishing.